Hello! Today I've got another app review for you. I've been using the Surveys on the Go app for a while now and I'd like to share my experience.
First off, Surveys on the Go is strictly a survey service. There are no sponsor videos. No rewards for trying out that latest foodie subscription box. No cash back for shopping at your favorite stores. Just surveys.
Personally, I think this is awesome. The surveys themselves are highly targeted, focused and get straight to the point. You won't be bombarded with endless demographic screeners or confusing survey loops.
I really loved this app at first...
But the surveys dried up very quickly and I found myself going weeks without seeing any at all even though I was checking daily and had my notifications turned on. It took me a very long time to finally reach the $10 I needed to cash out. Now that I've gotten my reward, in the form of an Amazon gift card, I'm going to be deleting this app.
I really like the functionality of the app but I just can't justify keeping up with it at this point. All in all, I'd give this a three out of five stars. ★★★✰✰
- This app is the definition of streamlined and user-friendly. The design is clean, intuitive, easy to use, and no nonsense.
- The surveys tend to be quick and easy to answer. Once you qualify you won't be bombarded with a million repetitive demographics questions.
- The minimum payout is set low at $10.
- Payments are processed very quickly!
- Surveys generally fill up very quickly, especially the high-paying ones.
- Surveys are very few and far between.
- Demographic screeners tend to be quite specific, so don't be surprised to find yourself disqualified often.